- BioVitrum Sfere SMALL: 0.60 - 0.80 mm
- BioVitrum Sfere BIG: 1.2 - 2.5 mm
- BioVitrum Sfere Ag+ : 0.60 - 0.80 mm*
- 100% sodium and potassium silicate glass
- App. specific weight 1.45 - 1.5g/cm3
- Roundness > 80 %
- SiO2 71,20%
- Fe2O3 0,07%
- CaO 7,51%
- K2O 1,27%
- AO 2,40%
- MgO 1,28%
- Na2O 15,42%
- *Ag+ < 1000ppb
- Filtering swimming pool water (BioVitrum Sfere complies with both UNI 10637 and DIN 19643 standards)
- Filtering drinking water (BioVitrum Sfere does not emit heavy metals into the filtered water)
- Filtering seawater and water used in natural swimming pools and decorative/fish breeding ponds
- Filtration of sewage water (the product is used in accordance with the particle sizes for coarse filtration and refining of sewage water before final drainage)
- Filtering process water (depending on the situation, BioVitrum Sfere can be used as it is or in combination with other filtering methods: quartz, anthracite, active carbon, etc.)
- Filtering water for agricultural use (BioVitrum Sfere’s minimal tendency to compacting allows the surface water used in agriculture to be pre-treated prior to its introduction into irrigation lines, thus preventing the nozzles from blocking)
- Filtering of water for animal consumption
- Danger of slipping on the spilt product!
- Pick up and remove the product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
20 kg sacks; on euro pallets (800 X 1200 X 144 mm); large sized packaging available on request. Available in a big bag on request.